Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A taste of North Carolina in Bangkok

From Winston Salem to Bangkok
Karen and I were walking towards Siam Mall in Bangkok last week and noticed a line of people waiting to go inside.  It was 95° and humid, so I knew there had to be something important inside.  I walked in expecting to see a Thai version of Justin Bieber signing posters and flashing peace signs at flashing cameras.  It turned out to be WAY better than that!  Walking past the queue moments ago, I knew I recognized the look on everyone's face!  They needed the Kreme....Krispy Kreme!  We were proud North Carolinians on this day!  Check out the video below.
 

Some other shots from the mall!
Karen's favorite spot in any mall!!!  We shared a cinnamon and a regular buttery pretzel.  They were made to order too!
No, we didn't eat here, but we had to Namaste with Ronald McD!  We ended up eating some Tom Yum (spicy soup) and other goodies in the mall's awesome food court!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails